Dr. Stephen Malone and Dr. Michael Costa of Knoxville, TN are familiar with the many ways to create a beautiful smile with modern dentistry. One aspect of a beautiful, healthy smile is the proper alignment of your teeth.
If you have been thinking about Invisalign® treatment to give you the smile you’ve always wanted, you understand the benefits of the Invisalign technology… the ease of clear and smooth aligners, removability for eating and cleaning your teeth, and comparable speed and cost of treatment. We invite you to also read about the ClearCorrect™ Aligner technology we offer.
Because many dentists offer Invisalign and ClearCorrect, you may be wondering why you should select Knoxville Smiles for this treatment. Our dentists are detail oriented and focused on giving patients optimal teeth positioning for optimal health as well as cosmetic appearance. And, they can handle the complexity your individual case may entail.
Moving your teeth into proper alignment through orthodontics should not only give you a beautiful smile but also align your teeth so your teeth and jaw joints can work more effectively for minimal wear and tear on your teeth, jaw bones and joints. The proper spacing of your teeth also results in your ability to brush and floss all surfaces of your teeth more easily and thoroughly, reducing harmful bacteria that cause dental caries and gum disease. This means you will have fewer oral health problems, need less restorative dentistry over your lifetime, and should have comfortable jaw joints and muscles.
- Proper alignment of your teeth enhances tooth and jaw function, thus maximizing long-term oral health and comfort.
- Proper alignment increases the longevity of your dentistry. Both your natural teeth and your restorations will last longer.
- Having straight teeth makes it easier for you and the dental hygienist to keep them clean.
- If you need a filling, crown or bridge, your Knoxville Smiles dentist can do a more optimal restoration if the teeth are aligned properly.
- Another advantage for many people is the improvement of facial appearance and a genuinely more beautiful smile.
When you choose Knoxville Smiles for clear aligner orthodontic treatment, not only will you achieve a more beautiful smile, but you also will enjoy improved oral health for the years to come.